Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, Alex & Brady!

Today, November 30th, is Alex & Brady's 9th birthday--Happy Birthday, Boys! While the twins are very excited I just feel old, I can't believe they are already 9! I have to work until 6 tonight and Brian & the kids are suppose to meet me at Chuck E. Cheese's for pizza and fun, but with the crazy weather I don't know if that will happen or not. The boys have another b-day party to go to on Sunday at the Rec-Plex, so it will be quite the weekend of celebrations. I'm sure everyone will have a great time, no matter what we end up doing. Next year they will hit double digits, how scary is that?

1 comment:

Doug said...

Tell the boy's that I said Happy
belated Birthday!! I'm getting so bad with all these things (past and present). I might be taking you guys up on your previous offer to come out and visit. I do miss you guys. Tell "B dog" I said "What up!".