Monday, December 04, 2006

I've missed you world!

As most of you know our area was hit with a major ice/snow storm on Thursday. Since we live kinda far from town I knew we wouldn't be going any where for a couple days and accepted that. What I wasn't prepared for was the loss of the Internet. I don't know how, but the storm must have knocked out my DSL lines or something, because I have been without the Internet for over four days! It finally started again today (Mon.), so please forgive me if I haven't blogged, myspaced, or returned emails for awhile. Other than that we weathered the storm just fine. The boys have been off school since Thurs., and have enjoyed playing in the snow every day since. We didn't get to go out for their b-day, but we celebrated here and they got lots of fun stuff, some great clothes, and a mini vacation over their b-day weekend, so it worked out fine. Hopefully, it will be back to school and work tomorrow and things will be back normal. Is winter over yet? Oh yeah, it hasn't even officially started!

No comments: