Monday, November 27, 2006

You've Got to Be Kidding!

5 Day Forecast(according to Dave Murray Fox 2 News St Louis)

High: 68
Low: 56
TUESDAY
Rain
A Few Showers

High: 71
Low: 37
WEDNESDAY
Thunderstorms
Rain and T-storms

High: 37
Low: 20
THURSDAY
Rain
Sharply Colder...periods of rain

High: 29
Low: 15
FRIDAY
Snow
Very Cold...sleet and snow

High: 32
Low: 20
SATURDAY
Sunny
Sunny and cold


Okay I know St Louis weather is known for its rapid changes but this is just a bit ridiculous. We go from highs in the 70s to highs in the 20's with snow two days later, give me a break. I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much, since we have had unusually mild temps for more than a week, but I'm not ready for winter. I hate the cold and snow! I just needed to rant a bit, spring starts again on March 21st!

No comments: