Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cinco de Mayo Trivia Night

The Mid Rivers Ethical Society is hosting its first annual trivia night on Cinco de Mayo- Saturday May 5 @ 7 (doors open @ 6:30). I have reserved a table and need about 5 more people to fill it. It's $20 per person and there are door prizes, silent auctions and snacks provided. It is a Mexican theme and has a prize for the best decorated table, so if anyone has any cute ideas please pass them on to me. Also, if anyone/business would like to donate items for the door prizes or silent auctions please let me know ASAP. Also if anyone/business would like to sponsor a round of trivia, it's a $25 tax-deductible donation and you get your business name on the promotional materials and get to put cards/flyers on the tables. Thanks already to Amy at AAA for sponsoring a round! Let me know if anyone wants to go, I'm sure it will be a great time!

No comments: