Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Alena's Rough Weekend

On Saturday Alena was suppose to be napping when all of a sudden I heard a thud. I ran back to the boys' room and retrieved my now screaming daughter who had a big red mark, right in the middle of her forehead. I think she probably fell trying to climb up to the top bunk, but no one really knows. Anyway, as the evening went on I noticed her right eye wasn't as open as the left one. It wasn't red and she was acting fine, but I called mom just to be on the safe side.
The next morning Alena's eye still wasn't open as much as the other eye, it looked a little swollen, but still wasn't red or bruised. She played outside all day long while Brian cut the grass. And as if she wasn't suffering enough, she ended up with a little sunburn on her arms.
The next morning (Monday) Alena woke up with a big black eye! I don't know why it took two days to appear, but she looks pretty rough with her black eye, red mark on her forehead, and sunburned arms. I have a feeling it is going to be a very rough summer!

1 comment:

Amy said...

poor baby!!!