Wednesday, January 04, 2006

X-Mas Presents!!!!

One thing I forgot to mention about New Year's Eve was that all of our group, did our X-mas together. Jeff & Kim got us Margaritas, Joe & Joanne got us a necklace and a PS2 game, and everyone got the children something as well . Jeff & Kim got them planes, which is bad enough, but Joe & Joanne (which from now on I will commonly refer to as J & J) got the boys GUITARS, yes real acoustic guitars, one for each of them! Alena also got a cute little Fisher Price guitar, which isn't nearly as noisy. J&J are lucky they do not have children, because if they did I would be getting theirs a drum set this year. Anyway, they really aren't as loud and obnoxious as I was expecting, and they are very educational, but I may have to send them to their house to practice. Up until the guitars, the worst was probably Amy who got them both skateboards this year, I told her I would forward the emergency room deductables to her! In all seriousness though, we have great friends who love us a lot, and any gift is appreciated and cherished, but I will remember when you all have your own children. Thanks again, guys!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe said drums next year would be awesome ;) We love u guys & hope everyone enjoyed thier gifts, even if they may be a little obnoxious :) We also love the new blog site keep it up!