Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's Weekend










New Year's weekend was fun, yet exhausting! Jeff, Kim, Joe, Joanne, Abbe and Mike all came over New Year's Eve night. Brian typically makes a big mess popping the champagne's cork, but this year he did great-- he pop it cleanly, poured everyone's glasses, went to set the bottle on the table, and it slipped out of his hands, fell to the ground and started spewing everywhere. Better luck next year, dear! I think everyone had a pretty good time, and most important everyone stayed safe.

The next day (after being up almost all night) we went to Brian's aunt Sandy's for X-mas with their family. The kids all had fun, until we started posing them for pictures and all of them started whining, but oh well we all had to do it when we were younger, right?

Thankfully, the boys went back to school yesterday, YIPPEEE!!!! I think they were about as excited as I was. Unfortunately, I have to start back to school tonight. It's my Humanities Cluster, which consists of World Literature, Philosophy, and Concepts in Visual Art, YUCK!!! But, everyone has to take it at some point, so I might as well get it out of the way. Wish me Luck!

No comments: