Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I am the worst mother ever!

Okay not really, but it was not a good day. Tuesday, I was planning on going into work at about 10, since I didn't go to work on Monday. I overslept till 11 (it was raining of course), got up, got me and Alena dressed as quickly as possible, grabbed the diaper bag, and ran out the door. We got to work at 12, my boss left for lunch and all was good until about 1:30, when I noticed a foul odor coming from you know who. I got out wipes, the changing pad and... no diapers!!!! In my frenzy to get out the door, I had forgotten to double check the diaper supply. I couldn't leave until my boss got back from lunch, in the meantime she is growing increasingly irritated. Rick finally comes back about 2:30, walks in an says "EWW, what did you eat for lunch?" I explained the predicament and left promptly. Rick was spraying lysol as I walked out the door. Needless to say, it was a pretty stinking ride home!

No comments: