Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Night of 1000 spills!

Okay, so it was actually only two, but whatever. I bowl on Thursday nights, this past Thurs. Brian didn't feel like staying home with the children by himself, so we all went to the bowling alley. The boys were playing in the nursary and Alena was just hanging out with us, being her usual adorable self. When it was my turn to bowl, I went to hand her off to Kathy across the table and wouldn't you know she kicked Kathy's 32 oz. soda all over Kathy and Linda. Everything was soaked, Kathy had to rent bowling shoes since her's were covered in soda- it was a mess! Got that cleaned up, bowled badly, went home, and just as I walked in the door, I went to set my own 32 oz. soda on the table, it slipped out of my hands, and exploded all over the kitchen floor. What a night!

No comments: