Thursday, June 21, 2007

I hope I don't screw up!

We leave for Kentucky Lake tonight to go to Jeff and Mickey's wedding. Brian is a groomsman and I'm performing the ceremony. I still can't believe I got myself into this and I'm getting more nervous the closer it gets. When I first agreed to do it, I was told it was a small informal ceremony at a Jetty on Kentucky Lake . Three months later, however, there are 7 bridesmaids and they are expecting over 60 people. I'm sure everything will be fine (at least that's what everyone keeps telling me). I have the whole 3-4 hour drive down there to practice, and then the wedding isn't until Friday at 8 pm, so I have most of the day tomorrow as well.
Last weekend was the Bachelor/ Bachelorette parties and the rehearsal/dinner. The bachelor party was at our house and 30-40 drunk well wishers camped out on our property.
The bachelorette party was an 80's themed slumber party, hence the Strawberry Shortcake PJs and the scrunchy (see pic). Everyone had a great time and stayed safe. I will post an update next week about how everything went and some pics from the wedding. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Amy said...

don't worry rach i'm sure it will be great!