Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Congratulations, Jeff and Mickey!






Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...Jeff and Melissa Davenport! Jeff and Mickey are officially hitched and I did a great job, if I do say so myself. The wedding was a beautiful sunset ceremony at a Gazebo/Jetty on Kentucky Lake. It didn't rain, I didn't forget my words, and no one passed out from the heat, so all it all I would call it a success. Since the wedding was on Friday evening, we had the whole rest of the weekend to play and celebrate. We ate well and drank well and had a great time hanging out with all Jeff and Mickey's friends and families and I think we all got a lot closer as a result. I will post another entry about our Saturday excursion on Kentucky Lake after I get the pics from my waterproof camera developed, but for now here are some pics from the wedding. Congratulations, Jeff and Mickey- we love you both!

1 comment:

Amy said...

see you were worried for nothing! glad it went well!