Tuesday, May 01, 2007

That's So Gross!

Last week the children and I were eating spaghetti for dinner, when Alena started rubbing her marinara covered hands all over her nose and face and acting strangely. She tends to freak out when she gets messy, so I promptly wiped her off. She was still rubbing her face, she said she was done and I got her out of her chair. I never thought anything about it again until about 4 hours later about 11pm when she was sitting on my lap watching TV. I thought I saw a booger in her nose, but when I went in to retrieve it-- a two inch long piece of spaghetti came out! GROSS, now I was the one freaking out! I guess when she was slurping her spaghetti into her mouth she accidentally also sucked some up her nose. After I pulled it out, she did one of those full body shivers and said "Mama, my nose is better." I guess so!

P.S. I almost took a picture of the piece I pulled out for the blog, but decided that was a bit much, so this picture was taken back in January.

No comments: