Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm so glad it's over!

I'm very happy American Idol and all the other reality shows I watch are finally over! Idol was a little disappointing this year, although I'm glad Jordin won. I have no doubt that by this time next year I will be singing along to one of her songs on the radio, unlike last year's Idol Taylor Hicks (Chris is the true Idol from last season). The worst part of last night was the end and I'm not talking about the fact that Jordin won. I have school on Wednesday nights and have to TiVo Idol. I got home about 10 and fast forwarded through most of the finale, only stopping at a few performances that peaked my interest. Anyway, after waiting through the two hours of filler, it finally get to the end when they are about to announce the winner and--- the recording stops! Even though they stretched a 10 second show into two hours, they still went five minutes over-- absolutely ridiculous! After all that, I still had to look up who won on the Internet!

No comments: