Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm Soooooo Jealous!

Most of you know that Brian & I are both HUGE baseball fans and are EXTREMELY excited that the Cardinals are in the World Series again. Tonight is the first World Series game at the new Busch Stadium and guess who gets to go--BRIAN! I'm very excited for him, but I must admit I am a little jealous, especially since I have to go to school tonight and take a test on Criminal Law. Not only does he get to go to the game, but his boss is also taking him out to dinner at Mike Shannon's, which is a very nice restaurant downtown right by the park. Last time we went to Mike Shannon's, there were four of us and our bill was well over $300! We both went to game 3 of the 2004 World Series against the Red Sox, but we lost and eventually got swept, so it was neat to go but wasn't that fun to watch. Hopefully, Brian will have a great time and help the Cardinals bring home a winner! GO CARDINALS!!!

No comments: