Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Seven Long Years!

Yesterday (5/1) was our 7th wedding anniversary! So on Sunday afternoon we went to the Cardinal baseball game. We sat in the Bank of America Club, which included unlimited soda and beer, as well as a two-hour buffet. I ate too much, Brian drank too much, but we both had a wonderful time, especially since the Cards won 9-2. I was the designated driver, but every time the guy behind jumped up to celebrate or "do the wave," he spilled beer all over me. He was extremely sorry and it was pretty funny, but I smelled way worse than Brian and I hadn't had anything to drink! Luckily, we didn't get pulled over on the way home or I have no doubt I would've been walking a straight line on the side of the road.
Then yesterday, Brian took the afternoon off and we went out to lunch and ran some errands. Nothing too exciting, but at least we got to spend some time together before I had to leave for school that evening.
Seven years is a long time anyway, but to me it seems like so much longer since we have actually been together for 11 years. Its definitely been crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you, Honey!

No comments: