Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Hope everyone had a great mother's day-- mine was. My mom was out-of-town on Mother's Day, so we are planning on visiting her on Thursday. So on Sunday, we had Brenda and Ron over for lunch and to watch the baseball game. The boys each made me a card and Brady gave me a wonderful Mother's Day poem. Then Brian and all the kids got me a heart-shaped pink sapphire ring with two little diamonds on each side. I just love it! The rest of the evening we just lounged around and watched TV. Thank god for TiVo, because the Survivor Finale, Sopranos and Big Love were all on Sunday night. I'm so happy Survivor is over, I enjoyed the first few years, but now it's kinda old. Brian won't let me quit watching it though, since he has seen every season he doesn't want to break his viewing streak. I'm glad all the reality show are winding down now, I will have so much more free time!

No comments: