Monday, April 10, 2006

Busy Weekend



We had a really busy weekend last week. On Saturday, Brian, the boys, and I went to the open house of the new Busch Stadium. We got to check out the new stadium and find the brick we bought. It's very nice, much nicer than the old venue. The Cardinals were out-of-town playing the Cubs while we were there, so we got to watch part of the game on the jumbotron while sitting in the third row next to the dug out. We all had a great time!
Then Saturday night, Brian & I, Brenda (Brian's mom), her boyfriend Ron, Brian's Aunt and Uncle Sandy & Tom, and our friends Jeff and Kim all went to a trivia night. We didn't win, but we didn't come in last either, so I guess it was a good night. I think we got 65 out of 100 questions correct, which isn't too bad I suppose.
On Sunday, we bowled in a tournament with our friends Amy and Seth. We didn't win that either, but never really expected to, it was just for fun. Then we went and bowled on our league Sunday night. Unfortunately, we started the night in second with the potential of ending in first, but actually ended in third for the year. Oh well, we tried! Maybe we will do better next year.
I start my next class tonight (Mon. 4/10), this quarter I'm taking Group Communications and two Public Relations classes. My professor is really interesting, so it should be a good group of classes and hopefully a little easier than the classes I took last quarter which were World Literature, philosophy, and Classical Art.
Next weekend is Easter, so it will be another busy one. The boys are off school on Friday, so it will be a short week. Hope everyone has a good week, we will blog again soon!

No comments: