Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What a Crazy Week!

Sorry, I haven't updated the blog in awhile, I was really sick all last week and then my big research paper was due this week, so things have been kinda hectic.

I'm feeling much better now, but all last week I was miserable! I was diagnosed with Erythema Multiforme Minor which is the mild form of Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Thankfully, I had the mild form, because the severe form is about 15% fatal. The mild form was bad enough, I couldn't eat, talk, or function for about five days straight. It was basically just a severe allergic reaction, but it took the doctors awhile to figure out what it actually was since it was so obscure. I'm still on about 20 pills a day, but I am definitely back to normal finally--YIPPEE!

Alena and I went shopping today and went out to lunch. She was such a good girl all day long. We bought a bunch of stuff for her 1st B-day party next week, and I got her a few presents even though she was with me (she promised she would act surprised!) I can't believe she is almost a year old! She gets her 1 year picture taken on Friday, hopefully she will cooperate. She's such a happy girl, but she is also a big wiggle worm which can make pictures rather difficult. We should have them back by the birthday party so everyone can see them!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Livy is so excited about Alena's party!