Friday, March 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALENA!!


As most of you know, today (March 24), is Alena's first birthday. Her party is actually tomorrow, so today will be spent running around finishing up party preparations. I have to pick up her pictures and the cake, get new tires, go to the dry cleaners and pick up the dog from the groomers, just to name a few. The boys started spring break yesterday, so they have to go everywhere with me too, so this day is going to be nuts! When I get home I have to start making food, finish laundry, and clean the bathroom--lucky me! It will all be worth it when the party goes well tomorrow. I'm glad Alena doesn't know today is actually her b-day, because it is not going to be very fun one. Although she typically likes shopping (since she's such a people person) and we will probably go out to lunch, so it won't all be bad, just busy. The pictures are the day we brought her home from the hospital and then one I took just now-- big difference! HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ALENA!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's so cute! Happy Birthday Laney-we will see you tomorrow!