Wednesday, February 01, 2006

We are all getting OLD!

Our friend Joe (of Joe & Joanne), turned thirty on Monday, Happy Birthday, Joe! We all went out on Saturday and celebrated, probably too much, but everyone had a good time. Anyway, Joe is the first one in our group of friends to turn 30, and it has really been making me feel old this past week. Whenever Joe turns an age, we all eventually follow (some sooner than others), Jeff will turn 30 next month, Doug in March, Brian next year, and so on. It's a very scary thing. Before long I will be hanging out with a bunch of thirtysomethings! I don't know why this has been bothering me so much, they say you are only as old as you feel and I feel 23 and Brian should only be 25. We all are still just a bunch of kids (who all have our own kids), I just can't believe how fast time goes by!

No comments: