Saturday, December 31, 2005

Weird Dream

So yesterday, Brian & I had physicals for a new life insurance policy. The nurse came to our house to take our blood, pee, weight, and everything else imaginable. The boys were mainly playing downstairs during all this, but would pop up periodically to check things out. Alex came upstairs right as she was getting ready to stick my arm to draw blood, he thought it was cool and stood there the whole time. He asked me if it hurt, I said no, and he bounced back downstairs as I applied pressure and a band aid. The nurse left, I went bowling, and didn't think anything else about it until later that night when I had a strange dream.
The boys have been on winter break all week, so in my dream they went back to school and the teacher asked if anything cool happened on their vacation, and of course Alex interjected that a lady came to our house and put needles in mom's arm, while I watched. Needless to say, the teacher thought I was a heroin addict and I had DEA agents at my door that very evening. Thank goodness it was just a dream!! However, I will definitely make sure they both know exactly what the nature of her visit was, just in case!

No comments: