Wednesday, December 28, 2005

First Blog, kinda scary!

OKay, here is our first blog attempt. I've been thinking about doing one for awhile now, thanks to Mindy for showing me hers and spearheading this new endeavor. Anyway, hopefully this will be a great way to keep everyone updated on what's going on in our lives, especially our loved ones who are out-of-town that we don't get to see as often as we would like. I can't guarantee our postings will always be interesting, but hopefully this process will force me to notice and remember all the cute and crazy things that go on in this house better. I will try and keep it mainly about our family, but I may occassionally throw in a few political things I feel strongly about, and hopefully I don't offend anyone. Hope everyone enjoys the site and let us know what you think!

No comments: