Thursday, January 07, 2010

It's not a New Year's resolution, but...

I'm not going to say it's a New Year's resolution, because those never seem to work out, but as of 1/4/10 I am officially following the Weight Watchers Points Program online. So far so good, after the first week I have lost 7 pounds and really haven't felt deprived. I'm off to a great start and my hope is that by posting this on the blog where anyone in the world could follow my progress, it will make it harder to give up. I have gained 50 pounds since I started my job just over two years ago and enough is enough! The picture I have posted is of Brian and I this past New Years Eve (12/31/09). Hopefully next year at this time I will write a similiar post with a much more flattering picture and will be bragging about my tremendous success. I guess only time will tell, but I've done it before and I can do it again! Wish me Luck! On second thought, wish me WILL POWER!

No comments: