Friday, April 10, 2009

Hmmmm, doodlecakes?

So I was checking out my blogs site meter today (yes I'm working on Good Friday and I'm bored). I don't look at it very often, but when I do I always check out the location where the views are coming from which are usually from Missouri or at least the US. This time however, I noticed hits from Libya, Pakistan and Egypt. Curious about sudden on slot of foreign interest in my blog, I investigated further to discover that these page views, which were all on separate days, times, and countries, were all referred to my site after doing a google image search for "doodlecakes." Some of you may remember my post back June of 2007 about doodlecakes if not check it out here. I did the same search myself and sure enough there was the blog post link. I'm not quite sure why so many Middle Easterners are researching doodlecakes, but it's kind of fascinating to ponder.

No comments: