Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another 1st Day of School--YIPPEE!






The boys' started fourth grade today (8/20) and other than the bus being over 30 minutes late (which is typical for the 1st day) everything else went smoothly and the boys enjoyed being back in class with all their friends. I'm also very excited to have my normal life back, it was so nice shopping today with only ONE child! Alena starts her first day of "school" tomorrow. Her babysitter is about to have another baby, so we decided it was a good time to put her in daycare. She still will only go two days a week (at least until I find a full-time job) and it will be good for her to get around kids her own age.

I finally downloaded the pics from our vacation today, but still need to go through them and organize. I promise I will post about our trip later this week. One reason I didn't get the vacation pics done today was that I started organizing my picture files, for example, I now only have one file entitled "First Day of School" and inside it are all the subfolders for each grade. It has made my "My Picture" File a lot less cluttered. Anyway, as I was condensing I pulled out similar pics from all the first days of school the boys have had and thought I would share them with everyone. So here are pictures from all their first days of school from Kindergarten through 4th grade. I can't believe how much they have grown up over the past few years!

1 comment:

Amy said...

those are too cute!!