Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dumbest Bird Ever!

Now I know some birds are smart, parrots can talk and Big Bird teaches my daughter the alphabet on a daily basis; however, as a general rule I believe the term "bird brain" sums it up well. Now everyone has had a bird fly into a clean window from time to time. This morning, Brian was eating his breakfast while surfing myspace when he heard the unmistakable noise of a bird flying into our front dining room picture window. What makes this particular bird dumber than the rest is that he (yes I'm assuming it was a male, who didn't ask for directions) didn't fly into a freshly cleaned, see-thru window--he hit a hasn't been cleaned since we moved in window with a curtain on it! I don't know what he was doing or where he thought he was going, but it scared the crap out of him--literally, see pic (and yes I had to pull the curtain back to take this lovely pic). I guess he survived we didn't see him on the ground anywhere, but I'm sure further brain trauma was inflicted at impact.

No comments: