Thursday, July 06, 2006

We are all famous (except Brian)


So a few weeks ago Bill asked me to send him some pictures of Dixie and Alena together for an upcoming ad for his carpet cleaning company. I didn't have any recent ones, so I tried to take some. It is hard enough to get either a dog or a toddler to hold still and look at the camera long enough to take a picture, but to get them both to do it was practically impossible, but I did my best. So keep an eye out for an ABC ChemDry ad featuring Alena & Dixie in a flashFlyer coming to a mailbox near you!
The same day Bill sent me a copy of the new ad, my friend Amy called to tell me that one of the maternity pictures I had taken right before Alena was born was at the mall as part of the photographer's advertising display. So if anyone is at Mid Rivers Mall, you can see the twins with my big, fat pregnant belly upstairs in a window by Famous Barr!

1 comment:

Amy said...

the ad must have worked, i got my carpets cleaned today!